When uploading documents to a file, additional options may be listed at the bottom of the 'Upload' page which gives the user who is uploading the document the option to choose if and how the Client is notified. These options include:
- Post file in FileTrac and alert client via email
- (Post file in FileTrac and alert client via email)... and Attach files to email
- Only post files in FileTrac, don't email client anything
The below screenshot from the 'Upload' page displays all 3 of these options enabled.
To manage which of these options appear for a user to choose from when uploading documents to a file:
1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Report Upload Options
3. Then select any or all the checkboxes as options to appear on the bottom of the 'Upload Reports' page.
4. Click Save