FileTrac has begun using the two-step authentication process for security purposes. Receiving the code via text or voice call is no longer available. If you have not previously set up authentication through one of the authentication apps, please submit a ticket or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to have your MFA reset. Be sure to include your name, your login ID, and the company name.
Once your account is reset you will have the option to choose your method of verification. The instructions below will walk you through the steps of setting up the Auth0 Guardian App.
If you wish to use the Google Authenticator app instead, please see our support document: Google Authenticator App Instructions : Evolution Global - FileTrac CMS Support (freshdesk.com)
I. Guardian App Setup:
You will first need to find the App in the App store and download the App to your phone. There is no charge for this application. Please see the logo below to ensure you are downloading the correct app. After the Guardian App is installed, you are ready to begin the next steps.
1. On your computer, open the web page by either clicking on the Web Address link from the email you received from your company or type the Web Address into the address bar of your browser. You will then be directed to the 'Welcome' page where you will enter the Login ID and Password that was provided to you by your company. Then click Continue.
2. On the 'Secure Your Account' page, click on the blue link at the bottom to Try another method.
3. The Other Methods pop-up will appear. Click on Notification via Auth0 Guardian App.
4. On the 'Secure Your Account' page, click the Continue Button.
5. Open the App on your phone and click the (+) sign located in one of the corners. Be sure to allow the app access to your camera. Hold your phone up so that the QR code on your computer screen is captured in the square (camera shot) on your phone. You will know that it was successful when the QR code goes away and the next pop up is displayed. (See next step.)
6. Copy the Recovery Code that is displayed and store it in a safe place. Your "Recovery Code" can be used if you are not receiving the 6-digit code. For further instructions on how to use the "Recovery Code", click the below link:
New Phone/6-Digit Verification Code/Recovery Code : Evolution Global - FileTrac CMS Support (freshdesk.com)
7. Check the box that states you have safely recorded this code
8. Click Continue
You are now logged into FileTrac!
II. Logging in After Initial Auth0 Guardian Setup ("Allow Button"):
1. Click on the FileTrac web address for your company and enter your Login ID and Password.
2. A notification will be sent to the Guardian App where you will click the "Allow" button from within the app on your cell phone.
III. No "Allow Button Displaying in App:
If you do not receive the option to "Allow" in the App, open the App on your phone and click the "Resend link" on your computer.
IV. "Remember this device for 30 Days":
You will be required to open the App and click "Allow" each time you log in.
If you will be logging in from this same device for the next 30 days, check the box “Remember this device for 30 days”. You will then only need to enter your Login ID and Password when logging in for the next 30 days.
After 30 days (and/or if you log in from a different device) you will be prompted to go check the app on your phone and click to "Allow" again. You can then choose to remember the device for another 30 days.
For additional information regarding "Remember this device for 30 days" please click on the following link:
"Remember this Browser" : Evolution Global - FileTrac CMS Support (freshdesk.com)
V. Renaming Account(s) on Auth0 Guardian App (For use with Multiple FileTrac Accounts):
IMPORTANT: If you work for multiple IA firms, you will have a corresponding account in your Auth0 Guardian App for each company you have signed into the FileTrac system for. You can rename each account in your Auth0 Guardian App to assist in identifying which company each one is associated with. *Instructions may vary depending on your specific device (see below).
1. Swipe left or click the (>) symbol next to the account you wish to rename, then click on 'Edit'.
2. Click on 'FileTrac' under NAME and change to the name of the IA firm
3. Click 'done'
4. Click 'Save'
If you need to delete an account from your Auth0 Guardian app such as an old account, swipe left on the account and click 'Delete' (see screenshot in step 1 above).