The Document Library for the Admin
Last updated: 6/5/2020
The Doc Library is a way to store commonly used documents. The Library will need to be set up by an Admin within your company and is accessible from every claim from the Manage Claims page for users of all access levels. It is recommended to create the Library Categories to assist users in locating the correct documents easily. Documents can be uploaded from either within the Settings page and from within a Client Company for forms and documents that are company specific.
Setting up Document Categories
Creating the Library Categories is done from within the Settings page. Follow the instructions below to set up your categories:
- Click on Settings from the main screen and scroll to the Document Library Category Setup
- Click the check box
- Type the name of the Category in the open field
- Click Add/Save Changes
Uploading Document from within Settings
Documents uploaded from within the Settings page should be documents that ARE NOT Client Company Specific. An example of documents uploaded in Settings would be your company’s guidelines and basic forms and endorsements. There are instructions for adding Client Company specific documents later in these instructions. Follow the instructions below to add forms in the Settings page:
- From the Document Library Category Setup click on Upload and manage documents
- Click on Upload New Document
- Select the Category from the drop-down menu
- Type the Document Title
- Click on Choose File and locate the document from your desktop or folder on your computer
- Click Upload Document
Viewing Document Uploaded in Settings
Documents that have been uploaded can be viewed from either the Manage Claims page or the Settings page for Administrators. To view the documents from the Document Library Category Setup section on the Settings page follow the instructions below:
- Click on Upload and manage documents
- Choose the correct Category by clicking on the drop-down arrow
- Click on Go and
The document will open in a window and you will have the ability to download, rotate, print and delete the document.
Viewing Document Uploaded in Manage Claims
Documents that have been uploaded can be viewed by all User Levels from the Manage Claims page. Follow the instructions below for viewing documents in the Manage Claims page.
- Click on Doc. Library
2. Select the Category by clicking the drop-down
3. Click on Click to view documents
4. The documents within that Category are displayed and you can click on the Description to open the document.
5. You can also attach a copy of the document to the Claim File by clicking on the paperclip icon.
Uploading Document from within a Company
Documents that are uploaded from within a Client Company would be forms, policies, endorsements, etc. that are specific to that company. To upload a document to a Company follow the instructions below:
- From the main screen click on Companies
- Click on Special Instructions
3. Click on Upload New Document
4. Select the Category from the drop-down menu
5. Type the Document Title
6. Click on Choose File and locate the document from your desktop or folder on your computer
7. Click Upload Document