Jurisdictions can be added for the purpose of creating a Word template with the jurisdiction information. The jurisdiction information will be pulled into the Word template based on the Loss Location city of a given claim. You must first download the FileTrac Word Add-in Tool by following the instructions in the following link:
If you have already installed the FileTrac Word Add-in Tool and would like further information regarding how to add and manage Municipal Jurisdiction information in FileTrac to be used in a Word template, please follow the instructions below.
Table of Contents:
I. To Add a Jurisdiction
II. To Edit an Existing Jurisdiction
III. Sample Document
I. To Add a Jurisdiction:
1. Click on Settings
2. Click on Municipal Jurisdictions
3. Click on Manage Jurisdictions
4. Add the Jurisdiction City, State, and Zip.
5. Then enter the information for that Jurisdiction's Police Department, Fire Department, Building Commissioner, and/or Board of Health/Board of Selectmen.
6. Click Save
II. To Edit an Existing Jurisdiction:
1. Follow steps 1-3 in Section I above
2. Then click on Existing Jurisdictions
3. Select the Jurisdiction that changes need to be made for
4. Make the changes, then click Save
Below is a Sample Word Template that was created using tokens from the FileTrac Word Add-in Tool:
The above Sample Word Template will result in the below document when selected for a claim with the Loss Location of Chicago IL: