Last updated: 5/19/2021
Manage Storms allows your company to define Storms, associate users with that storm (as adjusters, managers, etc.), define how users are paid for that storm and track the activity of the users. Once a storm is created you will have the ability to Manage the Storm Users, Map Claims only for that storm, Add New Claims within the Storm and Check Users In/Out of the Storm.
Create a New Storm
The first step will be to create the storm and then you can start adding users.
- Hover over the Manage Claims tab and click on Manage Storms.
- Click on Create New Storm found in the blue bar.
3. Fill in all pertinent fields. Fields marked with a red * are mandatory fields.
4. Once the storm has been created you can start adding Storm Users. Click on Storm Users in the upper right corner.
Adding Users to the Storm
You can search for user's by either Name, City, State, Phone #, Email Address, License, Certification or by Role.
- Click the drop-down for the Select Search bar.
- Choose how you would like to search.
- Type the details in the Search tab.
- Click Search.
- Check Mark what the User’s role will be for this storm.
- Click Save Assignments.
Users Details for Storm Event
Once users are added to the storm you can select if they are on a Daily Rate or Daily Percent, add Per diem, include their ETA, use Check-In and Check-Out and Remove them for the storm.
This will all be done within the storm in Manage Storms.
- Open the tab for the user by clicking on the plus image .
- Choose either Rate or Percent.
- Fill in information that is available to complete as many fields as possible.
- Check Update.
- Click Save User Changes.