Claims Rep Managers with Access to Multiple Companies
Last updated: 5/12/2021
You now have the ability to give access to multiple Client Companies to a ClaimsRepMgr user type. This allows the ClaimsRepMgr to have access to as many companies as necessary without the need to have multiple accounts. If you have a ClaimsRepMgr with multiple accounts and would like to set them up in your system so that they will only need to have one login/password to access all of their accounts, you will first need to determine which user ID contains their correct information including their email address and login permissions. Once you have determined which user ID is correct you can begin adding access to multiple companies. After access has been given to the one User ID you will want to switch all of accounts for this user to Inactive and Cannot Login. Please make sure that you communicate with the client rep that they will no longer be able to access their accounts through the user ID’s that were made inactive and that they will access all accounts through the one User ID that was given access to all companies that they manage.
The instructions below will walk you through the steps to locate the ClaimsRepMgr and assign multiple companies to the user.
- Go to the Personnel Manager page.
- Toggle to Clients and Search for the Client Rep Mgr. by name (Leaving Active and Can Login selected will only show accounts for this user that are active and have the permissions to log into your FileTrac account.)
- Select the Role “ClaimsRepMgr” from the drop-down.
- Click Search.
5. Choose the account that includes the ClaimRepManager’s email address and their cell phone information.
6. Click on Company Access.
7. Select one Company name from the drop-down (only one client company can be added at a time).
8. Click Link Company.
Continue steps 7 and 8 until all companies needed are linked and showing in the list below.
9. If you need to remove a company from this user, simply click the red X.
10. Once all companies have been added that this Claims Rep Manager should have access to you can close the page by clicking on the X in the upper right corner.
11. Click Save & Close from the Claims Rep Manager’s profile page.
The instructions below show how to turn a Client user from Active to Inactive. This is done within the Personnel Manager page.
- Open the Personnel Manager page.
- Select Clients and enter the User’s Name.
- Select ClaimsRepMgr from the drop-down or choose the correct User Role. If you are not sure of the user’s role then leave the drop-down set to All.
- Click Search.
- Open the User’s profile by clicking on their name in blue.
6. Select FileTrac Settings from the blue bar on the left.
7. Change the User Status from Active to Inactive.
8. Click Save & Close.