Last updated: 6/26/2020
Entering financials in FileTrac begins with setting up the Users with their appropriate authority levels, setting the deductible for the claim, entering the reserve amount, and then finally adding payment and/or recovery amounts. The Financials section is where you will be able to set up Reserves, Make Payments, Void Payments, Delete Payments and access the Check Manager section.
Reserves are set in the “Set Reserves” section. To set reserves continue following the instructions below:
- Click on Manage Claims
- Click on the $ symbol next to the corresponding File #
From the Financials page you can Set Reserves, Make Payments, enter Recovery Amounts and utilize the Check Manager.
3. Click the dropdown if you need to include a Contact
4. Click the drop down and select the Reserve Type
5. Enter the Incurred Amount of the reserve
6. Click on Submit Reserve Changes
Once a Reserve Amount is entered you can now enter payments.