Unable to Log into FileTrac
For existing users who did not create an Evolve account and/or link their existing FileTrac account(s) to their new Evolve account prior to 8/5/2023, please reach out to an Administrator within your company and have them send you an invitation via your user profile page.
Then follow the steps for a new user via the following link:
Sending an Invite- Admin Only
1. Go to Personnel Manager tab
2. Search for and click on user's name
3. Choose FileTrac Settings from left blue menu bar
4. Click Send Invitation
An email will then be sent to the email address entered in the (*) required email field on their user profile page.
Incorrect Username or Password
*This feature will only work if you have already created your Evolve account and linked it to your company's FileTrac system. Filetrac Evolve will NOT work with your previous FileTrac login credentials. Refer to above section titled 'Unable to Log into FileTrac'.
If you receive Incorrect username or password on the Evolve login page, click on Forgot your password (screenshot below):
Then enter the email address you used for signing up with Evolve and click Reset my password. A code will be sent your email address (be sure to check your spam/junk folder if it does not appear in your inbox). Enter the code and New Password, then click Change Password.
If the email does not appear in your inbox or spam folder, contact support either by creating a support ticket or sending an email to email@example.com to verify your email address.
User Not Confirmed
If you receive the error message regarding User Not Confirmed, contact support to have your account manually verified. Provide the email address you use for FileTrac Evolve.
Company Not Displayed Under 'Linked Companies'
If you have already created an Evolve account but one or more of your FileTrac companies are not displayed under your 'Linked Companies' list, contact an Admin from the IA firm that you are attempting to log in for and have them send you an invite to connect to their system.
Then follow the steps in section titled 'Access to Multiple FileTrac Companies' in the following link:
Unable to Click 'Sign In' after Entering Verification Code
If the 'Sign in' button appears grayed out or does not allow you to click on it after entering the 6-digit code, please attempt your login via a different browser (we recommend either Edge or Chrome). Additionally, if connected to a VPN, you need to may add exceptions to your VPN and/or temporary disable the VPN.
Not Receiving SMS/TXT Code for Evolve Authentication
If you receive a message that the authentication code has been delivered by SMS, however, you do not receive the code, your phone may need to be rebooted or the number for which the codes are sent from may have been blocked (888-851-7802).
To reboot your Phone:
Power your phone "Off" then turn it back on (it may be necessary to leave the phone off for 1- 2 minutes before turning it back on). Then attempt your login again to retrieve a new code as any previously sent codes will no longer be valid.
To unblock numbers on an iPhone:
1. Open Settings app and go to the “Phone” settings. Then scroll down to “Blocked Contacts.”
2. This will show you a list of all the contacts that your phone has blocked. On the top right corner of the screen, select the “Edit” button.
3. This will put a red button next to all of the contacts. Tap red button located next to +1 (888) 851-7802, then tap “Unblock.”
4. The contact will now be unblocked, and you may attempt your login again by visiting https://ftevolve.com
To unblock numbers on an Android:
1. Open your Phone app.
2. Tap More
3. Tap Settings > Blocked numbers
4. Next to the number you want to unblock +1 (888) 851-7802, tap Clear > Unblock
5. The contact will now be unblocked, and you may attempt your login again by visiting https://ftevolve.com