Alerts and Reminders for Adjusters
Last updated: 4/28/2021
Once you sign into FileTrac you will be brought to the Alerts Page. If you have a message on this page that You Have No Alerts Configured, speak with an ADMIN within your company so that your Alerts can be set up. From the Select Alert box you can display the Reminders or Alerts on this page by clicking on the desired Alert.
The types of reminders and alerts are listed below:
- FileTrac Reminders – These are reminders that you set for yourself. Instructions for setting up reminders are below.
- Adjuster Workload – This will show how many open claims you have, the average number of days open and how many overdue claims.
- Response Requested from Others – If someone has requested a response it will appear once you click on Response Requested from Others.
- Response Requested by Me – If you have sent a response to someone else you can see here if it has been read or still remains unread.
- Claims Overdue – This will show the list of claims that are overdue, the due date and the current status.
- Status Due Today – This will show the list of claims that you have a status due of today’s date.
- Upcoming Claims Due – This will show you the list of claims that are due within 7 days.
This is where FileTrac sends important messages to all Users related to the FileTrac system.
This is a general message that ADMIN can post for their team. Once you’ve read the message please clear the message to avoid a backlog of displayed message.
General Reminders can be added from the Alerts page or Reminders can be created from the notes section (these two options will be illustrated below). You can view current reminders which is the default or select View Future Reminders.
- Click FileTrac Reminders in the left menu
- The current Reminders are displayed
- Click View FUTURE Reminders to see what’s coming up
- To clear a reminder from the list Check the box next to the reminder
- Click Clear Selected Reminder(s) or you can Clear or Edit the reminder
When checking Response Requested from Others be sure to always Mark as Read. Doing this will clear the message on our screen and will change the color of the Sender’s name from Red to Green. This will also show them that you read the message.
Adjusters can set up a general reminder for themselves which do not need to be connected to a specific file.
- Click Add General Reminder
2. Set the date and time for the reminder
3. Type your note
4. Select who is to receive the reminder. If it is just for you then put a check in front of Myself
5. If you are selecting other users, then scroll until you find them and place a check in front of their name
6. Click Add Reminder
Click Close Page
Reminders can be sent from the Notes section within a claim. To create a reminder, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Manage Claims page and find the correct claim
- Click on Notes under the Diary column for that file
- Follow instructions from above Adding General Reminders from 2 through 7