Multiple Companies Assigned to Client Rep Managers
Last updated: 7/27/2020
You now have the ability to assign one Claim Rep Mgr. account to multiple companies all under the same user. This allows the Client Rep Mgr. to have access to as many companies as necessary without the need to have multiple login accounts. If you have a Client Rep Mgr. with multiple accounts and would like to set them up in your system so that they will only need to have one login/password to access all of their accounts you will first need to determine which user ID contains their correct information including their email address. Once you have determined which user ID is correct you can begin adding access to companies. After access has been given to the one User ID you will want to turn all unused logins for this client rep manager to “Inactive”. Please make sure that you communicate with the client rep that they will no longer be able to access their accounts through the user ID’s that were made inactive and that they will access all accounts through the one User ID that was given access to all companies that they manage.
Assigning Multiple Companies to One Client Rep Manager
The instructions below will walk you through the steps to locate the client rep manager and assign multiple companies to the user.
- Go to the Personnel Manager page
- Toggle to Clients and Search for the Client Rep Mgr. by name (leaving Active and Can Login selected will only show accounts for this user that are active)
- Select the Role “ClaimsRepMgr” from the drop-down
- Click Search
5. Choose the account that includes the Client Rep. Manager’s email address and all other pertinent information and click on the client rep. manager’s name. (Some accounts may not include all information that you may need for the client rep. manager so you may need to verify all information is up to date and included for the user selected.)
6. Click on Company Access
7. Select one Company name from the drop-down (only one client company can be added at a time)
8. Click Link Company
Continue steps 7 and 8 until all companies needed are linked and showing in the list below.
9. If you need to remove a company from this user, simply click the red X
10. Once all companies needed have been added close the page
11. Click Save & Close
How to Turn a User from Active to Inactive
The instructions below show how to turn a user from Active to Inactive. This is done within the Personnel Manager page.
- Open the Personnel Manager page
- Select Clients and enter the User’s Name
- Select ClaimsRepMgr from the drop-down
- Click Search
- Open the User’s profile by clicking on their name
6. Select FileTrac Settings from the blue bar on the left
7. Change the User Status from Active to Inactive
8. Click Save & Close